Clue: Religious dissenter
We have 1 answer for the clue Religious dissenter. See the results below.
- Inquisition target
- Freethinker, perhaps
- Doctrine doubter
- Inquisitor's quarry
- One seriously straying from the flock?
- One at risk of excommunication
- Auto-da-fé victim
- Doctrine rejecter
- Excommunication candidate
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 04, 2012
- New York Times - May 10, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Religious dissenter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!