Clue: Split-off group
We have 1 answer for the clue Split-off group. See the results below.
- Religious splinter group
- Sunni, e.g.
- Nazarenes, for one
- Splinter group
- Small denomination
- The Amish, e.g.
- Schismatic group
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 31, 2017
- LA Times - February 02, 2014
- Universal - June 28, 2013
- Netword - October 05, 2012
- Netword - September 19, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - December 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 03, 2011
- LA Times - October 16, 2005
- New York Times - May 13, 2003
- New York Times - April 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Split-off group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!