Clue: Renaissance art patron
We have 1 answer for the clue Renaissance art patron. See the results below.
- Villa d'___
- 90 (degrees) from norte
- Direction in Durango
- Isabella d'___ (famed beauty)
- Marchese d'___ (Italian nobleman)
- Where el sol rises
- Point on Magellan's compass
- Point on Columbus's compass
- Italian princely family name
- Isabella d'___ (Titian subject)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 24, 2000
- New York Times - June 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Renaissance art patron that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!