Clue: Renaissance patron
We have 1 answer for the clue Renaissance patron. See the results below.
- Villa d'___
- 90 (degrees) from norte
- Direction in Durango
- Isabella d'___ (famed beauty)
- Marchese d'___ (Italian nobleman)
- Where el sol rises
- Point on Magellan's compass
- Point on Columbus's compass
- Italian princely family name
- Isabella d'___ (Titian subject)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 04, 2003
- New York Times - August 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Renaissance patron that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!