Clue: Repeated cry while waving a hand
We have 1 answer for the clue Repeated cry while waving a hand. See the results below.
- Same, by the Seine
- Same: Fr.
- Attention-getting cry found in 17-, 37-, and 58-Across
- Attention-getting cry
- Hand-waver's cry
- Repetitive cry while waving a hand
- Attention-grabbing cry
- Unit of cultural information
- Kid's enthusiastic "I do!"
- Greedy cry
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Repeated cry while waving a hand that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!