Clue: Same, by the Seine
We have 1 answer for the clue Same, by the Seine. See the results below.
- Same: Fr.
- Repeated cry while waving a hand
- Attention-getting cry found in 17-, 37-, and 58-Across
- Attention-getting cry
- Hand-waver's cry
- Repetitive cry while waving a hand
- Attention-grabbing cry
- Unit of cultural information
- Kid's enthusiastic "I do!"
- Greedy cry
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Same, by the Seine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!