Clue: Result of walking the lead-off batter
We have 1 answer for the clue Result of walking the lead-off batter. See the results below.
- Tie ___ (get smashed)
- Diamond situation after a single hit
- Diamond status
- Situation in which only 56-Across is occupied
- Hit-and-run situation?
- Result of a hit by a leadoff batter
- Tie ___ (tipple)
- Two-run homer prerequisite
- Bunt situation, perhaps
- Tie ___
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 09, 2003
- New York Times - April 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Result of walking the lead-off batter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!