Clue: Tie ___ (get smashed)
We have 1 answer for the clue Tie ___ (get smashed). See the results below.
- Result of walking the lead-off batter
- Diamond situation after a single hit
- Diamond status
- Situation in which only 56-Across is occupied
- Hit-and-run situation?
- Result of a hit by a leadoff batter
- Tie ___ (tipple)
- Two-run homer prerequisite
- Bunt situation, perhaps
- Tie ___
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 09, 2016
- USA Today - July 14, 2010
- Universal - June 08, 2007
- New York Times - December 09, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Tie ___ (get smashed) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!