Clue: Revolutionary figure?
We have 2 answers for the clue Revolutionary figure?. See the results below.
- Krypton, e.g.
- Mercury, for one
- Sun circler
- One of these can be found reading counterclockwise somewhere in each concentric ring
- Pluto, for example
- Ork, for one
- Solar system spheroid
- Krypton or Vulcan
- It goes around annually
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 10, 2015
- New York Times - October 20, 2013
- New York Times - January 13, 2013
- New York Times - October 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Revolutionary figure? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!