We have 8 answers for the clue Revolver?. See the results below.
- Krypton, e.g.
- Mercury, for one
- Revolutionary figure?
- Sun circler
- One of these can be found reading counterclockwise somewhere in each concentric ring
- Pluto, for example
- Ork, for one
- Solar system spheroid
- Krypton or Vulcan
- It goes around annually
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 13, 2012
- Post Puzzler - February 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 25, 2010
- Washington Post - March 04, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 26, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 31, 2008
- New York Times - March 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 06, 2006
- LA Times - November 26, 2006
- Washington Post - June 20, 2004
- New York Times - May 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Revolver? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!