Clue: Sports Illustrated's 1974 Sportsman of the Year
We have 1 answer for the clue Sports Illustrated's 1974 Sportsman of the Year. See the results below.
- She was Jenny in "Love Story"
- One called "The Lion of God"
- Rhyming boxing champ
- "When We Were Kings" subject
- Subject of a 1996 Oscar-winning documentary
- Longtime Frazier foe
- Baritone in Rabaud's "Marouf"
- "1,001 Arabian Nights" hero
- Champion of 10/30/74
- Rope-a-dope exponent
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 08, 2013
- New York Sun - July 27, 2005
- New York Times - September 12, 1999
- New York Times - May 19, 1998
- New York Times - July 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sports Illustrated's 1974 Sportsman of the Year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!