Clue: Rich source of fossil fuel
We have 1 answer for the clue Rich source of fossil fuel. See the results below.
- Vein locale
- Where pit stops are made to get fuel?
- Setting for the 1999 film "October Sky"
- Montana resource site
- ''How Green Was My Valley'' workplace
- "How Green Was My Valley" workplace
- Where Loretta's dad worked
- Underground work site
- Resource in Montana/Wyoming's Powder River Basin
- Pitman's workplace
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Rich source of fossil fuel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!