COALMINE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Rich source of fossil fuel
- Vein locale
- Where pit stops are made to get fuel?
- Setting for the 1999 film "October Sky"
- Montana resource site
- ''How Green Was My Valley'' workplace
- "How Green Was My Valley" workplace
- Where Loretta's dad worked
- Underground work site
- Resource in Montana/Wyoming's Powder River Basin
- Pitman's workplace
- *Appalachian resource
- Where firedamp can form
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 02, 2017
- New York Times - September 26, 2014
- LA Times - July 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 19, 2014
- LA Times - August 17, 2013
- Washington Post - October 09, 2012
- New York Times - May 22, 2009
- LA Times - May 15, 2009
- New York Times - January 24, 2008
- Netword - July 21, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 26, 2004
- Washington Post - July 27, 2003
- New York Times - May 27, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer coalmine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!