Clue: Rita of "West Side Story"
We have 3 answers for the clue Rita of "West Side Story". See the results below.
- Oscar winner for "West Side Story"
- ___ Valley (Riverside neighbor)
- Puerto Rican-born Oscar winner of 1961
- Rita of "The King and I"
- Multitalented Rita
- Tony, Oscar, Grammy and Emmy winner
- Grammy winner Rita
- Oscar winner Rita
- "West Side Story" Oscar winner
- "West Side Story" Oscar winner Rita
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 05, 2012
- Universal - November 08, 2008
- New York Times - October 13, 2004
- New York Times - January 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Rita of "West Side Story" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!