Clue: River that was notably crossed on Christmas 1776
We have 1 answer for the clue River that was notably crossed on Christmas 1776. See the results below.
- Trenton's river
- Early admission?
- State nicknamed "Small Wonder"
- Dover's state
- Kellerman's psychologist Alex
- First of fifty
- First State
- Just a little place in the country
- State with just three counties
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue River that was notably crossed on Christmas 1776 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!