Clue: Trenton's river
We have 1 answer for the clue Trenton's river. See the results below.
- Early admission?
- River that was notably crossed on Christmas 1776
- State nicknamed "Small Wonder"
- Dover's state
- Kellerman's psychologist Alex
- First of fifty
- First State
- Just a little place in the country
- State with just three counties
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Trenton's river that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!