We have 6 answers for the clue Roll. See the results below.
- Roll (up)
- Pocketful of dough
- High roller's pocketful
- Bunch of bills
- It may be under the table
- Bankroll, e.g.
- Bit of chewing gum
- A lot of 24-Down
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 03, 2015
- LA Times - February 20, 2015
- Netword - May 05, 2012
- New York Times - June 26, 2010
- New York Times - February 27, 2009
- New York Times - December 21, 2007
- Netword - September 07, 2007
- New York Times - March 30, 2005
- New York Times - September 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Roll that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!