We have 1 answer for the clue Walletful. See the results below.
- Roll (up)
- Pocketful of dough
- High roller's pocketful
- Bunch of bills
- It may be under the table
- Bankroll, e.g.
- Bit of chewing gum
- A lot of 24-Down
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 2009
- New York Times - September 16, 2004
- New York Times - September 28, 2003
- Washington Post - October 12, 2001
- New York Times - December 12, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Walletful that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!