Clue: Roman Cath. title
We have 1 answer for the clue Roman Cath. title. See the results below.
- Church dignitary's title: Abbr.
- Religious title: Abbr.
- Relig. title
- Eccles. dignitary
- French dignitary (abbr.)
- Rom. Catholic title
- Cath. prelate
- Cath. VIP
- Cath. title
- Church off.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 08, 2015
- Washington Post - July 18, 2014
- LA Times - February 28, 2014
- New York Times - December 05, 2011
- New York Times - December 15, 2009
- New York Times - September 09, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Roman Cath. title that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!