MSGR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Church dignitary's title: Abbr.
- Religious title: Abbr.
- Relig. title
- Eccles. dignitary
- Roman Cath. title
- French dignitary (abbr.)
- Rom. Catholic title
- Cath. prelate
- Cath. VIP
- Cath. title
- Church off.
- Prelate title: Abbr.
- Cath. official
- Prelate's title (Abbr.)
- Prelate's title, briefly
- Cath. honorific
- Cath. church VIP
- Catholic title: Abbr.
- Prelate's title: abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 08, 2017
- LA Times - September 11, 2016
- Universal - April 10, 2016
- New York Times - September 08, 2015
- LA Times - August 08, 2014
- Washington Post - July 18, 2014
- Washington Post - July 06, 2014
- LA Times - February 28, 2014
- New York Times - December 05, 2011
- New York Times - January 02, 2011
- New York Times - December 15, 2009
- New York Times - September 09, 2009
- Netword - July 05, 2009
- LA Times - June 30, 2009
- New York Times - November 14, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 08, 2008
- Netword - March 23, 2008
- New York Times - February 03, 2008
- LA Times - October 31, 2007
- LA Times - January 28, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer msgr that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!