Clue: Rope-a-dope boxer
We have 1 answer for the clue Rope-a-dope boxer. See the results below.
- She was Jenny in "Love Story"
- One called "The Lion of God"
- Rhyming boxing champ
- "When We Were Kings" subject
- Subject of a 1996 Oscar-winning documentary
- Longtime Frazier foe
- Baritone in Rabaud's "Marouf"
- "1,001 Arabian Nights" hero
- Champion of 10/30/74
- Rope-a-dope exponent
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 24, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - October 20, 2010
- New York Times - June 07, 2010
- Universal - June 06, 2010
- New York Times - July 27, 2009
- New York Times - August 09, 2004
- New York Times - January 07, 2002
- New York Times - February 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Rope-a-dope boxer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!