Clue: Rope fibers
We have 2 answers for the clue Rope fibers. See the results below.
- Plants used for fiber and food
- Sisal and Bombay, e.g.
- Cannabis plants
- Jute fibers
- Rope and dope sources
- Some rope sources
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 06, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 22, 2011
- Universal - December 29, 2010
- New York Times - March 08, 2009
- New York Times - January 23, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 10, 2007
- New York Times - August 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Rope fibers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!