HEMPS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Rope fibers
- Plants used for fiber and food
- Sisal and Bombay, e.g.
- Cannabis plants
- Jute fibers
- Rope and dope sources
- Some rope sources
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 24, 2015
- New York Times - December 27, 2014
- New York Times - March 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 22, 2011
- Universal - December 29, 2010
- Universal - June 27, 2010
- Universal - June 26, 2009
- New York Times - January 23, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 10, 2007
- New York Times - February 15, 2007
- New York Times - August 13, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer hemps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!