Clue: "Rose of ___"
We have 2 answers for the clue "Rose of ___". See the results below.
- Mary's home, in an old song
- Rose's home, in song
- Town in County Kerry
- Seat of County Kerry, Ireland
- Where the Earl of Desmond sits
- Irish port near Killarney
- Historic Irish city
- Kerry county seat
- Kerry's county
- Irish seaport of song
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 20, 2008
- New York Times - November 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Rose of ___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!