Clue: Town in County Kerry
We have 1 answer for the clue Town in County Kerry. See the results below.
- Mary's home, in an old song
- Rose's home, in song
- "Rose of ___"
- Seat of County Kerry, Ireland
- Where the Earl of Desmond sits
- Irish port near Killarney
- Historic Irish city
- Kerry county seat
- Kerry's county
- Irish seaport of song
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 02, 2000
- New York Times - March 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Town in County Kerry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!