Clue: Ruby, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Ruby, for one. See the results below.
- Joey ___ & the Starliters (60's group)
- Wallace of "E.T."
- Aberdeen's river
- Hardly a mark of distinction
- Balmoral Castle river
- Ruby or Sandra
- Poor grade
- Scenic Scottish river
- Fourth in a series
- Not a grade to be proud of
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 07, 2012
- Netword - July 25, 2009
- New York Times - October 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 27, 2007
- LA Times - December 01, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 28, 2004
- New York Times - November 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Ruby, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!