ASSASSIN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Hit maker?
- Hired gun
- Hatchet man
- *One with a contract, say
- Mr. or Mrs. Smith, in a 2005 film
- Ruby, for one
- Booth, e.g.
- Booth, for one
- Brutus, for one
- One fulfilling a contract?
- Hit man
- John Wilkes Booth, for one
- Oswald or Sirhan
- Booth or Oswald
- Macbeth henchman
- Lee Harvey Oswald, e.g.
- James Earl Ray, e.g.
- Frequent action-film villain
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 04, 2017
- Universal - November 08, 2015
- Universal - September 25, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 10, 2014
- USA Today - June 05, 2014
- Canadiana - March 25, 2013
- New York Times - February 03, 2013
- USA Today - November 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 01, 2012
- Universal - March 05, 2012
- USA Today - February 14, 2012
- LA Times - January 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 10, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - April 02, 2010
- Netword - July 25, 2009
- Washington Post - October 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 26, 2008
- Canadiana - January 28, 2008
- LA Times - July 29, 2006
- Washington Post - June 28, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer assassin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!