Clue: Rule ending in 1947
We have 1 answer for the clue Rule ending in 1947. See the results below.
- British rule in India
- The Brits in colonial India
- British rule in colonial India
- Rule of India
- Rule opposed by Gandhi
- Old Indian dominion
- 17-Across topic
- Paul Scott series "The ___ Quartet"
- Rule, in India
- "The ___ Quartet" (Indian epic)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 11, 2015
- New York Times - February 18, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Rule ending in 1947 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!