Clue: Russian empress
We have 3 answers for the clue Russian empress. See the results below.
- Alexandra Feodorovna, for one
- Alexandra, e.g.
- Bygone queen
- Catherine the Great, e.g.
- Bygone sovereign
- Russian regent's wife, once
- Certain autocrat's wife
- Catherine I, for one
- Resident of the Winter Palace before 1917
- Sovereign of yore
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 30, 2012
- Washington Post - September 27, 2009
- Canadiana - April 27, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 07, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Russian empress that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!