Clue: Catherine the Great, e.g.
We have 3 answers for the clue Catherine the Great, e.g.. See the results below.
- Alexandra Feodorovna, for one
- Alexandra, e.g.
- Bygone queen
- Bygone sovereign
- Russian regent's wife, once
- Certain autocrat's wife
- Russian empress
- Catherine I, for one
- Resident of the Winter Palace before 1917
- Sovereign of yore
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 21, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 22, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - May 03, 2015
- Universal - May 31, 2012
- LA Times - October 19, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 25, 2006
- New York Sun - July 10, 2006
- New York Times - September 17, 2003
- New York Times - June 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Catherine the Great, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!