Clue: Sailor's cooler
We have 1 answer for the clue Sailor's cooler. See the results below.
- Kind of gen.
- Sailor's stir
- Jail for a sailor
- Ship lockup
- Punishment for a sailor, maybe
- Clink, at sea
- Ship part
- Naval lockup
- Station for jailers of sailors
- Ship's cooler
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 06, 2006
- Washington Post - August 09, 2006
- USA Today - February 10, 2004
- Washington Post - January 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sailor's cooler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!