Clue: Ship lockup
We have 1 answer for the clue Ship lockup. See the results below.
- Kind of gen.
- Sailor's stir
- Jail for a sailor
- Punishment for a sailor, maybe
- Clink, at sea
- Ship part
- Naval lockup
- Station for jailers of sailors
- Sailor's cooler
- Ship's cooler
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 03, 2010
- I Swear Crossword - July 02, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 10, 2004
- New York Times - May 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Ship lockup that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!