Clue: Sainted pope after Sixtus III
We have 1 answer for the clue Sainted pope after Sixtus III. See the results below.
- Start of a string of 13 Popes
- Pope who persuaded Attila not to attack Rome
- Fifth-century pope who was sainted
- Saint known as "the Great"
- Sainted pope called "the Great"
- Sainted fifth-century pope
- Pope from 440 to 461
- First of a string of 13
- He was succeeded by his archdeacon Hilarius
- First pope called "the Great"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Sainted pope after Sixtus III that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!