Clue: Salk of vaccine fame
We have 1 answer for the clue Salk of vaccine fame. See the results below.
- Angola's Savimbi
- Bacteriologist Salk
- Microbiologist Salk
- Dr. Salk
- Virologist Salk
- ___ Brothers (pop trio)
- Villain in "Martin Chuzzlewit"
- Pop's ___ Brothers
- Polio vaccine developer Salk
- First name in virology
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 04, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 03, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 26, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Salk of vaccine fame that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!