Clue: Salt shaker?
We have 4 answers for the clue Salt shaker?. See the results below.
- Wave of destruction
- Result of submarine activity
- Literally, "harbor wave"
- It's often wrongly called a "tidal wave"
- Enormous sea wave
- Indian Ocean disaster of 12/26/04
- Seaquake aftermath
- Result of a seaquake, perhaps
- It may make a big splash
- Destructive wave
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - October 28, 2011
- USA Today - April 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 09, 2006
- New York Times - August 17, 2003
- New York Times - January 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Salt shaker? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!