Clue: Wave of destruction
We have 1 answer for the clue Wave of destruction. See the results below.
- Result of submarine activity
- Salt shaker?
- Literally, "harbor wave"
- It's often wrongly called a "tidal wave"
- Enormous sea wave
- Indian Ocean disaster of 12/26/04
- Seaquake aftermath
- Result of a seaquake, perhaps
- It may make a big splash
- Destructive wave
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 13, 2006
- New York Times - December 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Wave of destruction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!