Clue: Sam who sang "You Send Me"
We have 1 answer for the clue Sam who sang "You Send Me". See the results below.
- "Omnibus" host
- Archbishop of New York, 1968-83
- New York archbishop before O'Connor
- Onetime "Masterpiece Theatre" host
- "You Send Me" singer Sam
- R&B singer Sam
- "A Change Is Gonna Come" singer Sam
- "Chain Gang" singer Sam
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame charter member Sam
- "You Send Me" singer
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 08, 2019
Found an answer for the clue Sam who sang "You Send Me" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!