Clue: Sam who won at the Battle of San Jacinto
We have 1 answer for the clue Sam who won at the Battle of San Jacinto. See the results below.
- George Bush's home now
- Two-time president of Texas
- Astronauts' contact
- Sam, who led the struggle to win control of Texas from Mexico
- Texas president Sam
- First word spoken to earth from the lunar surface
- Rice University site
- First Republic of Texas president
- Largest city in Texas
- Addressee of the 4/14/1970 message "we've had a problem"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 10, 2020
Found an answer for the clue Sam who won at the Battle of San Jacinto that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!