Clue: Sampler sentence
We have 1 answer for the clue Sampler sentence. See the results below.
- "Penny wise, pound foolish," e.g.
- "Haste makes waste," e.g.
- "Too many cooks spoil the broth," e.g.
- "Love thy neighbor" is one
- Words of wisdom
- "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," e.g.
- "Waste not, want not," e.g.
- "Measure twice, cut once," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 25, 2013
- Washington Post - January 27, 2013
- Washington Post - November 29, 2009
- Washington Post - February 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Sampler sentence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!