Clue: Sam's old place
We have 1 answer for the clue Sam's old place. See the results below.
- Word accompanying a clink
- Bar "where everybody knows your name"
- It's said when lifting the arm
- Common toast
- "Seinfeld" took over its time slot
- Clinking word
- Sitcom that won 28 Emmys
- Rebecca's bar or word shouted there
- Long-running sitcom
- Plain toast
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 10, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Sam's old place that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!