Clue: Samuel Barber opera
We have 1 answer for the clue Samuel Barber opera. See the results below.
- Dustin's "Agatha" co-star
- Popular female name coined by Jonathan Swift
- One of the Huxtable girls
- Williams with a crown, once
- Actress Hudgens of "High School Musical"
- First name invented by Jonathan Swift for his paramour in his later life, immortalized in his poem "Cadenus and ___"
- Actress Hudgens of "High School Musical 2"
- Singer Williams
- Actress Redgrave
- Name coined by Jonathan Swift
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 31, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Samuel Barber opera that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!