Clue: Sandburg and Silverstein
We have 1 answer for the clue Sandburg and Silverstein. See the results below.
- Masters and Jonson, e.g.
- Homer and others
- Burns and Allen, e.g.
- People concerned with feet
- Masters and Jonson
- "The only poor fellows in the world whom anyone will flatter": Pope
- ___ Corner, part of Westminster Abbey
- They're "born, not made," according to an old saying
- Certain people buried in Westminster Abbey
- Meter readers?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Sandburg and Silverstein that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!