Clue: Sarge, for one
We have 2 answers for the clue Sarge, for one. See the results below.
- Top kick, e.g.
- Corporal, e.g.
- Private motivator?
- Sarge, e.g.
- Corporal or sergeant
- Top kick, for one
- Looie's underling
- Klinger on "M*A*S*H," e.g.
- Sgt., e.g.
- Cpl. or sgt.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 16, 2016
- Washington Post - May 14, 2013
- Netword - January 24, 2010
- New York Times - September 01, 2008
- USA Today - February 14, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 06, 2005
- Washington Post - December 29, 2003
- New York Times - February 02, 2003
- New York Times - March 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sarge, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!