Clue: Sci-fi visitors
We have 2 answers for the clue Sci-fi visitors. See the results below.
- Sci-fi figures
- They're encountered in close encounters
- They make contact in "Contact"
- U.F.O. crew
- "Independence Day" villains
- Bug-eyed monsters
- Non-earthlings, briefly
- Uranians, e.g.
- Subjects for special fx artists
- Martians and such
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 22, 2016
- New York Times - January 20, 2016
- LA Times - June 10, 2013
- Universal - December 01, 2010
- Washington Post - September 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 20, 2006
- Netword - May 14, 2006
- Washington Post - May 28, 2001
- New York Times - March 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sci-fi visitors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!