Clue: Scottish "sighting"
We have 1 answer for the clue Scottish "sighting". See the results below.
- Elusive subject, familiarly
- Supermarket tabloid subject
- Monster's nickname
- She may be under loch and quay
- Storied monster, in tabloids
- Unlikely Scottish sight
- Subject of Drumnadrochit village observation
- Boon to Scottish tourism
- Nickname in tabloids
- Storied monster, informally
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Scottish "sighting" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!