Clue: She may be under loch and quay
We have 1 answer for the clue She may be under loch and quay. See the results below.
- Elusive subject, familiarly
- Scottish "sighting"
- Supermarket tabloid subject
- Monster's nickname
- Storied monster, in tabloids
- Unlikely Scottish sight
- Subject of Drumnadrochit village observation
- Boon to Scottish tourism
- Nickname in tabloids
- Storied monster, informally
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue She may be under loch and quay that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!