Clue: Sea creature whose name means "sailor"
We have 1 answer for the clue Sea creature whose name means "sailor". See the results below.
- Gym equipment
- Vessel in "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea"
- Nemo's submarine
- Captain Nemo's final resting place
- Spiral-shelled creature
- Captain Nemo's submarine
- Cephalopod known for its shell
- Captain Nemo's sub
- Nuclear submarine
- First nuclear-powered sub
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 09, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Sea creature whose name means "sailor" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!