NAUTILUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Gym equipment
- Vessel in "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea"
- Nemo's submarine
- Captain Nemo's final resting place
- Spiral-shelled creature
- Captain Nemo's submarine
- Cephalopod known for its shell
- Captain Nemo's sub
- Nuclear submarine
- First nuclear-powered sub
- It is a many-chambered thing
- It is a many chambered thing
- Sea creature whose name means "sailor"
- Creature that moves by jet propulsion
- Captain Nemo's vessel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 25, 2017
- New York Times - August 09, 2014
- New York Times - August 09, 2013
- USA Today - December 20, 2012
- Washington Post - September 10, 2012
- Universal - July 08, 2012
- Canadiana - February 20, 2012
- New York Times - May 11, 2011
- New York Times - March 25, 2010
- New York Times - February 27, 2010
- New York Times - May 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 29, 2007
- Netword - October 04, 2005
- Washington Post - September 17, 2004
- New York Times - November 09, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer nautilus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!