Clue: Secretive sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Secretive sort. See the results below.
- Silent one
- Symbol of happiness
- With 15-Across, linguini topping
- Hardly a blabbermouth
- Dollar, in slang
- Symbol of noncommunication
- Bisque bit
- Shut (up)
- Chowder morsel
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 17, 2014
- New York Times - October 04, 2005
- New York Times - February 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Secretive sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!