Clue: Server of Duff Beer to Homer Simpson
We have 1 answer for the clue Server of Duff Beer to Homer Simpson. See the results below.
- Howard of comedy
- Curly conker
- "The Simpsons" bartender
- Miney follower
- ___ Berg, the intellectual of Baseball
- Comedian Howard
- Broadway's "Five Guys Named ___"
- "The Simpsons" tavern owner
- Berg of baseball
- Downhill gold medalist of 1994
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 27, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Server of Duff Beer to Homer Simpson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!